"talk about" rather than "ask me"1:
Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
Talk about your first kiss.
Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
Talk about the best birthday you've had.
Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
Talk about your biggest insecurity.
Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
Talk about a vacation.
Talk about the time you were most content in life.
Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
Talk about something that happened in middle school.
Talk about something that happened in high school.
Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
Talk about your worst fear.
Talk about a time someone turned you down.
Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
Talk about an ex-best friend.
Talk about things you do when you're sick.
Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
Talk about your fetishes.
Talk about what turns you on.
Talk about what turns you off.
Talk about what you think death is like.
Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
Talk about what you do when you are sad.
Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
Talk about the end of something in your life.
Situation ideas for your characters
I was reading articles on time this morning (nothing like reading about scientists bickering with my cup of coffee) and found an article on how people have different perceptions of time.
I can’t find the article any more but it spoke about how time seems to slow down when you’re doing something you don’t like and it quickly speeds up when you’re enjoying yourself. This is so true. I feel like a minute lasts an hour when I’m doing something I wouldn’t do but boy does time speeds up when I’m on Tumblr.
It got me thinking about using this perception on time on role plays. I think it’s important to have a healthy balance of both times. Some events should be unwelcomed by your characters because it makes them uncomfortable but you should balance it out with situations they would enjoy. So, here are some ideas for different situation ideas. Mix it up and have fun with your characters.
Uncomfortable situations that slows down the perception of time
"Fun" situations that speeds up the perception of time
Here are some more ideas on things that your character might enjoy doing as well.
♔ — jessica jung gif hunt
575 gifs of Girls’ Generation’s Jessica Jung. They’re not all small, but are very decent in quality. I will be uploading another gif hunt once I get my laptop back. None of these gifs belong to me, and I’m sorry if there are any repeats. Please like if this post has been helpful to you in anyway.
you love me and you’re gay (listen) an ian/mickey mix
i. all i want by kodaline ii. toxic (cover) by yael naim iii. wicked game (cover) by james vincent mcmorrow iv. latch (acoustic) by sam smith v. say something by a great big world vi. forrest gump by frank ocean vii. black flies by ben howard viii. smother (duncan murray remix) by daughter ix. holocene by bon iver x. spanish sahara by foals xi. i know you care by ellie goulding xii. take me away by gabrielle aplin
fill in the blanks
1. name: Sabrina
2. birthday: September 9th
3. favorite color: Blue
4. lucky number: Six and Eleven
5. height: I think 5’1?
1. last dream you remember: Weird ass one where I was at my old school, but it was new, and just really weird.
2. can you juggle: Kind of
3. art/sports/both: Art
4. do you like writing: Yea.
5. do you like dancing: Yep
6. do you like singing: Definitely
1. dream vacation: California, London, or Disneyland/wold
2. dream date: Probably at an amusement park or a concert
3. dream guy/gal: Someone who loves Disney movies
4. dream wedding: Disney themed
5. dream pet: Something I can cuddle with that won’t bite me
6. dream job: Actress/Screenwriter/Author
1. favorite song: Unconditionally by: Katy Perry, and Same Love by: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
2. favorite album: Demi by: Demi Lovato or Pure Heroine by: Lorde
3. favorite artist: Demi Lovato
4. last song you heard on the radio: The Monster by: Eminen ft: Rihanna
5. least favorite song: BLURRED LINES
6. least favorite album: Idk
7. least favorite artist: Robin Thicke, Nikki Minaj, or some rapper? Idk
1. guys/girls/both: People
2. hair color: Brown
3. eye color: Blue or grey
4. humorous/serious: Humorous
5. taller/shorter: Depends…
6. biggest turn-off: Close-mindedness (i couldn’t think of anything else?)
7. biggest turn-on: Face or if they can make me smile
Random roleplayer meme.
How I look when roleplaying normally.
How I look when roleplaying pairings/smut.
How I look when a god mod shows up.
How I look when I am impatient for a reply.
How I look when a roleplay dies.
How I look when trying to get someone to plot with me.
How I look when real life people catch me roleplaying.
Alright roleplayers let’s see your variations!
a roleplayer’s survey
bold whatever you have done/do/like/etc.
- i have played more than one character in a roleplay
- i have played a character younger than me
- i have played a character older than me
- so far, i have only played females
- so far, i have only played males
- i want to step out of my comfort zone with a character
- i have played a gay character
- i base my characters off me or people i know
- i base my characters off fictional characters
- i have been in a fandom roleplay (eg. harry potter)
- i am an admin
- i have been an admin
- i am a co-admin
- i have been a co-admin
- i am currently in a roleplay
- i prefer oc roleplays
- i prefer bio roleplays
- i prefer appless roleplays
- i prefer skeleton roleplays
- i play ‘popular’ fcs
- i play ‘unpopular’ fcs
- i currently have a ship/ships
- i have never had a ship in a roleplay
- i have been roleplaying on tumblr for over a year
- i have/have had a rph
- i prefer supernatural roleplays
- i prefer celebrity roleplays
- i do not have a specific type of roleplay that i like, if i like the plot then i would join
- i am still friends with people i have roleplayed with
- i play the same fcs
- i like ooc blogs